Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NEW ALBUM: Open Invitation

TYRESE Open Invitation
november 1st, 2011 | 11.1.11


Tyrese Gibson's 5th studio album Open Invitation is in stores today! This amazing new album is also available to download on iTunes today! This is the first record that Tyrese has released on his new record label Voltron Recordz. 


"Tyrese's new Open Invitation album is a Masterpiece" ~ iTunes

"Open Invitation is hands down Tyrese's best R&B album to date" ~ Vibe Magazine



01. I'm Home (feat Jay Rock)
02. I Gotta Chick (feat. Rick Ross, R.Kelly)
03. Stay
04. Best of Me
05. Nothing On You
06. One Night
07. It's All On Me
08. Too Easy (feat. Ludacris)
09. Takeover
10. I Miss That Girl
11. Interlude
12. Make Love
13. Angel (feat. Candace)
14. Walk.. A Poem For My Fans
15. What Took You So Long (itunes bonus track)
16. Fireworkz (feat. T.I.)  (itunes bonus track)



OPEN INVITATION Online Album Listening Party:

Watch video on Vimeo.com